5 Wardrobe Essentials That Will Help You Get Through This Summer

Yes!! It’s summer season again, the season of beach parties, tan, delicious cold & cool drinks and of course it is high time to shop some fabulous new clothes to get through all this with style & elegance.

Few days ago, I was checking out sales offers on online stores so that I can shop some clothes for myself from the latest summer collections and found some really cool & fashionable dresses & swimsuits. So I thought why not write about it! Maybe you can also benefit something from my frugal searching skills!!

Petite Red Stripe Animal Maxi Dress

Starting from my very favorite store Wallis. I saw a superb Petite Red Stripe Animal Maxi Dress & just fell in love with it at first sight!! I think it is just perfect for a seaside trip in the summers with its full maxi look you can enjoy long walks on the shore. Below is a picture attached of the beautiful dress because you know I thought you might want to see it yourself!!


Taste Of Ocean One-piece Swimsuit

All you need to do this summer is to buy this one-piece swimsuit from Cupshe online store because it is a must-have for your summer wardrobe. With its pure black color you can flaunt your summer tan and perfect body on the beach.


Cream Kimono Sleeve Skater Dress

I also find this new fashion trend of Skater dresses very exciting & sexy. I found this beauty in red & blue floral print on Missguided online store. Its rope tie to the waist gives a sexy look making your curves & long legs look stunning.



Lose Up To An Inch Classic Swimsuit

With FashionWorld this swimsuit you can lose up your extra inch just by wearing this!! And enjoy all the happening parties without worrying about gaining weight from all the delicious BBQ, Pizza, and all the other junk foods & beverages. The best part about this store is that they have fabulous clothes in extra plus sizes. You can complement this dress with same shady blue glasses just like the model in the below picture because I really like the combo!!



Amelie Fit And Flare Dress

I have saved my personal favorite for the end!! Joules is the best store for shopping & its Amelie Fit And Flare Dress from their latest collection. It is perfect for any party, its vibrant sky blue orchid color & higher neckline gives it a 50s inspired look. I think my words can’t justify its style & flawless design, so here’s an image of the dress that I took from their online store.



There is another tip that I want to give you which will definitely help you in saving your pennies which is using discount codes of these branded stores from popular websites like ‘Retail Me Not’, Top Vouchers Code, Voucher Cloud, etc.

I hope that you like my list of summer wardrobe essentials and hope that you are interested in shopping the above dresses & swimsuits for your next summer party!!




Picture Courtesy: Online Stores of Joules, MissGuided, FashionWorld, Cupshe & Wallis

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

6 Amazing Deals at Top Vouchers Code

You’ll Get Clasped on Flubit